Wall Cling (壁張り付き, Kabe Haritsukeri) is one of Strider Hiryu's special moves.
Hiryu jumps in front of him and clings onto a wall. He can perform various moves by pressing any attack. This is useful for cross-up attempts on the incoming opponent. You can also move up and down as well as dismount off the wall.
Slices in front of him
|Divekicks to the ground. Causes a Ground Bounce|
Jumps to the opposite side. (壁渡り, Kabe Watari, lit. Wall Transition)
The followups are all respectively named in the Japanese version:
- Ladder Kick (下蹴り, Shitageri; lit. Lower Kick)
- Originally called the Sliding Kick (スライディングキック, Suraidingu Kikku) in older games.
- Cypher Strike (サイファー攻撃, Saifā Kōgeki; lit. Cypher Attack)
- Jump Attack (飛び蹴り, Tobigeri, lit. Flying Kick)
- Originally called the Jimen ni Tobigeri (地面に跳び蹴り, Jump Kick to the Ground) in the previous games.
- Wall Exchange (壁渡り, Kabe Watari, lit. Wall Transition)
- Originally called the Opposite Wall Switch (反対側の壁移動, Hantaigawa no Kabe Idō, lit. Opposite Sided-Wall Movement) in the previous games.