|Weapon/Power||Giant Claw Gauntlets and Various Weapons Hidden in her Sleeves|
"Ha, yeah! Nǐ hǎo!"
—Hsien-Ko's intro quote.
A few things inhibiting Hsien-Ko's potential to be really good. I've decided to make appropriate changes to make her a lot better.
- Her ground dash is now normal. Fairly fast
- Her air dash is also faster
- Her normals are faster and some are safe on block
- She can cancel her Senpu Bu by pressing a button. She is free to do another Senpu Bu or an air normal. You can also swing back by hold in the opposite direction. For the EX Senpu Bu, she can do this 3 more times. The switching of sides does cross up.
- You can choose your weapon when you use Anki Hou. You press the button according to the angle you choose for Anki Hou
The angle of Anki Hou is the same. L is forward, M is up forward, H is up.
|EX Anki Hou||She rolls three spiked balls which hit OTG. These roll on the ground and have high durability. Causes a ground bounce.|
|Senpu Bu||Same thing. She can do this three times in the air. She swings a maximum 2 times if the opposite direction is held.|
|EX Senpu Bu||She swings 4 times maximum if the opposite direction is held. Longer startup time.|
|Houten Geki||Same thing|
|Henkyo Ki||Same thing|
|EX Henkyo Ki||Same thing. Longer time and longer startup.|
|Phantom Dash||Her original dash, now a command dash. Can use directions to teleport her forwards or backwards. It is cancellable with a normal|
|Chireitou||Same. She is free to follow up with a combo by dashing and then hitting the airborne opponent.|