Well, here is just an idea, one of the fan-favourite characters from the Megaman series has some moves that makes him fit on a fighting game. This is his what-if moveset.
Bass is a fighting robot created by Dr. Wily to copy Megaman's design and abilities. He made him as strong as he is a challenge for him. He is arrogant and overconfident, and hates weak opponents. His final goal is to defeat Megaman to prove he is the strongest robot of the world.
- Real Name: Bass
- Side: Capcom
- First Appearance: Mega Man 7 (1995)
- Occupation: ---
- Abilities: Bass has many combat abilities, wich follow his Bass Buster (a rapid-fire arm cannon) and the ability to summon his wolf Treble for a strike.
Most known as a zoning character, he is a good character to use at close combat, but the far distance is where he shines, having many abilities to use at keepaway.
- Bass Buster: Bass shots three small plasma shots from his arm cannon. Attack button pressed determines speed. Press the buttons rapidly to add an extra hit, and increase damage.
- Teleport: Similar to Psylocke's Ninjitsu, Bass warps on a different portion of the screen. Button pressed determines where he goes.
- Flash Kick: Similar to Charlie's move, Bass does a somersault kick wich is his only anti-air. He can recover quicly from this attack and follow-up with normal attacks.
- (no name yet): Bass shots a huge beam at his opponent, it's not very strong but it's good against blockers because it last for a long time.
- Unguarded Surprise: Bass does an uppercut to his opponent, if it connects, he will teleport behind him and attack him from behind.
- Treble Boost (Level 3): Bass fuses with his wolf Treble, potencing all of his attacks for about 14 seconds. During that time, all the attacks he does will be stronger, plus, his S attack changes, lauching three multi direction shots with are heat-seeking. The only bad thing about this mode is the imposibility of doing Air Combos since his launcher is unavaliable.