Ultron Omega is the final boss of Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite. It is the second form of Ultron and Sigma's first fusion form Ultron Sigma. This form was created when Dante acquired the Soul Stone and it showed him that even with four infinity stone's they couldn't beat Ultron Sigma so he opted to go rouge and do it his way. Dante shows up for the final battle and actually outsmarts and tricks Ultron Sigma into using the Soul Stone which Dante handed over to him prior. When Ultron Sigma's attempted to use it to enslave his enemies his fusion became more unstable as Dante informs him that only a noble soul can bare and use the Soul Stone. Ultron Sigma then used the full power of their two stones mutated into Ultron Omega due to the Soul Stone destroying his original body and becoming insane. This ultimately cured the Sigma Virus and removed Ultron Sigma's immortality, which allowed the heroes to use the Infinity Buster to destroy the fused villains.
Ultron Omega is the upper half of Ultron (in the form of Ultron Sigma) attached, like Ultron-6, to the head of Sigma, akin to Mega Man X5, with four floating hands: two claws and two fists. Sigma's head, which is slightly damaged, holds the Space Stone on its forehead and a cannon inside its mouth.
Ultron Omega is an unplayable boss that is similar to how Galactus and Abyss works, in which it is a giant boss that has its own part of the screen to itself and has its own health bar as Galactus, and permanently unplayable as Abyss.
Ultron Omega occasionally summons Ultron Drones and will sometimes back out and summon more Drones. Ultron Omega has possession of two Infinity Stones: Reality and Space, which it can use alternatively. Once one of the Infinity Stone's Storm is used, it goes to the other Stone and back. Ultron Omega can fire three tracking projectiles when in possession of the Reality Stone instead of one. The Ultron half can also throw its claws at the player as well as attack with a flurry of energy beams from its palms. When enough damage is dealt Ultron Omega will throw his hands in front of his head to block damage. Attack his hands enough to force him into a stun state where he takes triple damage
One of Ultron Omega's Hyper Combos is to fire Sigma's blaster out of its mouth.
Another Level 1 Hyper Combo requires Ultron Omega to have its two pairs of hands together. Ultron Sigma grabs the opponent, and then traps them in a paralysis bubble. Ultron's Omega's fists and claws attack them, slam the opponent into the ground, and then finish them with a downward attack by Ultron's claws similar to Wolverine's Drill Claw.
Ultron Omega's Level 3 Hyper Combo is an enhanced version of his Level 1 blast attack, in which both Infinity Stones are used to channel a powerful beam of energy that can dish out around 100 points of damage.
Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite Edit
- "Good, evil... We have transcended such... limited concepts." (Story Mode final battle)
- "You shall feel our wrath... Kneel before your god!" (Story Mode final battle after saving Dante)
- "Do you think...you can...defeat us?" (Arcade Mode final battle)
- Dante, Where are you going? We must return the favor. (Story Mode)
- We Cannot be destroyed, we are perfect.....WE ARE ULTRON OMEGA!!! (Story Mode)
- "Contemptuous fool, we will erase you!" (Level 1 Blaster Hyper Combo)
- "Hahaha, how about this one?!" (Level 1 Blaster Hyper Combo)
- "Let's test your defenses!" or "You fight aimlessly like a worthless animal!" "Oh, what's wrong? You are powerless within our grasp! This is your end!" (Level 1 Grab Hyper Combo)
- "We will end everything! Inferior creature, you dare defy your God?" (Level 3 Hyper Combo)
- "Insolent fools... Your failure is inevitable..."