|Order in the Court|
|Order in the Court|
"Order in the court! OBJECTION OVERRULED!"
—Spoken by the Judge during Order in the Court
Order in the Court is one of Phoenix Wright's Hyper Combos.
This hyper is only available in Courtroom Mode and Turnabout Mode. The Judge appears in his shadowy gigantic form from Wright's nightmare, and slams his gavel onto the stage floor, creating a large shockwave. Upon usage in Courtroom Mode, Wright returns to Investigation Mode and any bad evidence in his possession is removed.
- This move may hit Phoenix Wright as well; luckily, he takes no damage from the hit, but it puts him in a knockdown state. However, the knockdown state can be Air X-Factored out of.
- This super renders him completely invincible, making it useful for punishing, or DHCs. It also nullifies beams, which can make DHCs extremely potent and also protect assists who get sniped by the beams.
- Used during Turnabout Mode, and if hitting the opponent and even their assisting members, Wright can even kill the opponent and his/her assisting character right away in the right conditions using this Hyper Combo. A wipeout like this becomes even more certain if Wright does this with X-Factor, even at Level 1.
- Best used with great reflexes, as you can bait someone with it and punish anyone trying to hit you with a special move or a Hyper Combo. Especially devastating if you manage to hit all 3 enemies in a Team Hyper Combo.
- A dangerous OTG as this can be used to juggle a downed opponent with it, and due to its damage, can kill someone with low health outright even without X-Factor.
- This Hyper is a reference to the second Ace Attorney game, where Phoenix has a recurring nightmare in which he faces a giant scary version of the Judge, who crushes Phoenix beneath his gavel.
- This is one of two Projectile Hypers which will trigger Doctor Strange's Seven Rings of Raggador, but will keep the character safe from the triggered beam. Even if Order in the Court activates the Seven Rings, the beam will not hit Wright due to the hyper also knocking him down. Arthur's For The Princess! is the other Projectile Hyper with the same effect.
- Due to its invincibility, it is a great Hyper Combo to use to evade Galactus' massive laser beams. Wright will safely evade the lasers as the gavel hits him. With the 'wright' timing, it can also evade Galactus' unblockable empowered hand slam attack.