"Let's make this quick. I've got a universe to save."
Nova is a very straight forward rushdown character, and is unique among other characters with his ability to sacrifice red health to increase the damage of certain attacks. Nova has the fastest air dash in the whole game, this makes him good for air combos and mind games.
|α||Gravimetric Pulse||Shot||Front||Gravimetric Blaster|
|β||Centurion Rush||Direct||Tilt Down||Gravimetric Blaster|
|γ||Nova Strike||Direct||Front||Gravimetric Blaster|
- I'm the only guardian the galaxy needs. (intro)
- Let's make this quick. I've got a universe to save. (intro)
- Nova: the guy who put the "War" in New Warriors! (intro)
- Blue blazes! I'm awesome! (match win)
- How's it feel to get burned by the Human Rocket? (match win)
- That was for Nova Corps! (match win)
- And they call Star-Lord a master problem solver. I sure as hell solved the problem of you, didn't I?
- Been called a lot of things. Human Rocket. Even Bucket-Head. But right now you can call me WINNER.
- Human Rocket go boom. You fall down. See how nice that works?
- In case you had any interest in joining the Nova Corps, forget it. They wouldn't take you on the grounds that you have a bad case of suck.
- It's times like this I miss being a New Warrior. Speedball would point and laugh at you right now.
- Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to save the galaxy. Again.
- That was for the Nova Corps! And, you know... For me, too.
- Whew. Had to kick it up to another level of awesomeness there.
Nova's ending features him reflecting and cherishing his time in the Nova Corps before he reveals his new team: the Mega Nova Corps. The team itself consists of the classic Mega Man, Proto Man, Roll, Beat and Zero all in Nova Centurion outfits.
"Man, sometimes I forget how cool it is to be part of the Nova Corps. Defending the universe against threats like Galactus, coming into contact with other worlds, etc. Which reminds me... What's the only thing better than the Nova Corps? The MEGA Nova Corps!"
—Spoken during his ending