"I've forgotten more about fighting than you'll ever know."
—Iron Fist victory quote
Iron Fist is possibly one of the best characters on ground. His game consists on rushing and locking the opponent into a flurry of ground moves, eventually getting them into air combos that lead them to ground follow-ups. Possessing a great ground mobility (with the fastest dash and wave-dash in the game), most of his Special moves leads into or follow into other Specials, allowing him to create quick chains of attacks (that have variations depending which side you're holding) with very different effects, like crumble states, wall-bounces and OTGs to follow up into Hyper Combos. He can also buff himself, increasing his attack power, defense or meter builder (and he retains these power-ups as an assist).
|α||Dragon Touch||Direct||Front||Iron Rage|
|β||Crescent Heel||Direct||Tilt Down||Iron Rage|
|γ||Rising Fang||Direct||Tilt Up||Iron Rage|
|Wall of K'un-Lun||+ after 2nd special move|
|Rising Fang||+ after 2nd special move|
|Dragon's Prey (Level 3)||+|
- Fair warning: I'm registered as a lethal weapon. (intro)
- The Iron Fist can hold back the storm. (intro)
- And to think they call Luke Cage "Power Man". (match win)
- I've forgotten more about fighting than you'll ever know. (match win)
- Losing to you would've set back the Iron Fist legacy for generations. (match win)
- I actually posed as Daredevil for a while. You probably would've had a better shot against him.
- I know now might not be the best time for this but... You wouldn't happen to require the services of a Hero For Hire, would you?
- I may have an Iron Fist, but I'd rather not have to use it, if possible.
- I'm now going to use my power to create a mind meld. Because, really, I have to know... Did you really think you could beat me?
- Now I'm at peace.
- The scribes in K'un-Lun will write of this battle for years to come.
- There have actually been sixty six Iron Fists. Though right now I'm guessing you think one is enough.
- They sometimes call me the Living Weapon. Though I don't think I need to explain to you why right now.
Iron Fist's ending has him reflecting on what to do now that he's defeated Galactus. He ends up reforming a new version of Heroes For Hire alongside Luke Cage, Colleen Wing, Misty Knight, Ryu, Chun-Li, and Batsu Ichimonji.
Iron Fist: So, now that I've defeated Galactus... What is there left to do? Spend my days in deep meditation? Spend endless nights pondering the questions of the universe?
(scene then changes with Iron Fist hanging out with Luke Cage, Colleen Wing, Misty Knight, Ryu, Chun-Li, and Batsu Ichimonji.)
Iron Fist: Nah. How about a new, kick-ass version of Heroes for Hire instead?