|Meter Cost||Three (Four, with Devil Trigger)|
|Execution||+ During Devil Trigger|
|Properties||OTG, Invincible, Crumples|
"...Rest in peace."
Dark Angel is Vergil's Level 3 Hyper Combo, and it is only available while the Devil Trigger is active, technically making it a level 4. Vergil slashes the opponent various times, while using Summoned Sword's Sword Storm. Vergil then turns his back as he returns into his human form, sheathes Yamato and skewers the opponent with Sword Storm, waiting to be fired. This move will hit anywhere close to Vergil, can hit OTG and will remove a meaty 610,000 points of unscaled damage, thus being the most damaging Hyper in the game. When the move is over, the opponent is left in a crumple state that allows Vergil to follow up with a full combo. Performing this move at any point during the Devil Trigger will end it prematurely.
- The move is a reference to his "Nelo Angelo" persona which was supposed to be named "Nero Angelo" meaning Black Angel in Italian.
- While it is the only attack in the game made just for this game, it bears a great resemblance to one (of two) of Nero's Devil Trigger-exclusive attacks, called "Showdown", which also utilizes the Yamato.
- The way he commands his Summoned Swords to attack bears similarity to his cutscenes in Devil May Cry 3, where upon finishing opponents, he sheathes his blade in tandem with the delayed finish.
- This move uses the Summoned Swords Sword Storm, one of Vergil's abilities from Devil May Cry 3: Dante's Awakening Special Edition.
- The only other damaging Hyper Combo that could rival this is Phoenix Wright's Ace Attorney Hyper Combo.