"Your power is as weak as your soul."
Centuries of murder in a locale named Christ's Crown, New York, draws the attention of a demon-lord, Mephisto, who creates a "son", Blackheart, from the energy of the accumulated evil. Blackheart explored the nature of evil under his father's tutelage, clashing with and failing to corrupt Daredevil and Spider-Man. Mephisto and Blackheart once tormented Daredevil, Brandy Ash, the genetically engineered Number Nine, and the Inhumans Gorgon, Karnak, and Ahura, manipulating their emotions and tricking them. They were soon drawn into hell for worse torments. Brandy Ash did not survive.
- Dark Thunder: Shoot bolts of energy towards the opponent. Light Version travels on the ground, Medium Version travels straight ahead, while the Hard Version shoots diagonally, an anti-air.
- Inferno: Summons a pit from the ground and shoots either ice, fire, or lightning upward. Light Punch creates the pit in front of you while the hard punch tracks the opponent.
|α||Ground||Dark Thunder||Dark Thunder||Judgement Day|
|β||Anti-Air||Inferno||Inferno||Heart of Darkness|
|γ||Launcher||Claw Slice||Claw Slice||Armageddon|
- Armageddon: Blackheart summons a bunch of meteors to fall down. Must be in close range for the Hyper Combo to work at its best.
- Heart of Darkness: Blackheart attacks with energy blasts and gargoyles, then following up with a pit that shoots energy upwards.
- Judgment Day: (Can also be done in the air) Shoots a bunch of small demons at the opponent. On the ground, it shoots straight ahead, but in the air, it shoots diagonally down-forward.
- Blackheart has a cameo appearance in Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3, in Morrigan's ending holding a mug of beer.