"Your power is as weak as your soul."
Centuries of murder in a locale named Christ's Crown, New York, draws the attention of a demon-lord, Mephisto, who creates a "son", Blackheart, from the energy of the accumulated evil. Blackheart explored the nature of evil under his father's tutelage, clashing with and failing to corrupt Daredevil and Spider-Man. Mephisto and Blackheart once tormented Daredevil, Brandy Ash, the genetically engineered Number Nine, and the Inhumans Gorgon, Karnak, and Ahura, manipulating their emotions and tricking them. They were soon drawn into hell for worse torments. Brandy Ash did not survive.
- Dark Thunder: Shoot bolts of energy towards the opponent. Light Version travels on the ground, Medium Version travels straight ahead, while the Hard Version shoots diagonally, an anti-air.
- Inferno: Summons a pit from the ground and shoots either ice, fire, or lightning upward. Light Punch creates the pit in front of you while the hard punch tracks the opponent.
|α||Ground||Dark Thunder||Dark Thunder||Judgement Day|
|β||Anti-Air||Inferno||Inferno||Heart of Darkness|
|γ||Launcher||Claw Slice||Claw Slice||Armageddon|
- Armageddon: Blackheart summons meteors to fall on the opponent. Must be in close range for the Hyper Combo to work at its best.
- Heart of Darkness: Blackheart attacks with energy blasts and gargoyles, then following up with a pit that shoots energy upwards.
- Judgment Day: (Can also be done in the air) Shoots small demons at the opponent. On the ground, it shoots straight ahead, but in the air, it shoots diagonally down-forward.
Marvel Super HeroesEdit
- It is not enough to have defeated you, now I will corrupt your very soul.
- Make way for the new order. BLACKHEART reigns supreme.
- My father Mephisto will be happy to welcome one so weak into his Kingdom.
- You are no match for the future master of the underworld.
- So much courage in the face of evil and yet so little skill. (win with high energy)
- Your power is as weak as your soul. (win with high energy)
- As well as you fought your power did not save you from my fury. (win with low energy)
- Evil conquers again, but you did provide a struggle worth noticing. (win with low energy)
- You are merely a reflection, cast in my image, to test my loyalty to Mephisto. (mirror match)
Marvel Super Heroes vs. Street FighterEdit
- A pity you had to face me.
- Father, another gift for you!
- I shall rule the universe with my power!
- Like father, like son. Suffer!
- My quest for power has claimed another victim.
- The Earth is mine!
- You are insignificant. Why did you even try?
- Your death means nothing to me...
- Blackheart has a cameo appearance in Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3, in Morrigan's ending holding a mug of beer.